Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Whom would u love more the person who loves u or the person whom u love???

(ya, it was an sms again)
[NOTE:
1.these are purely my views..any resemblance of anything or anyone mentioned below to anyone or anything dead or alive is pure coincidental and totally ridiculous..:P
2.these views may or may not b correct, from a lot of people’s perspective,though u r all welcome to comment.]

first of all, I m sorry for not replying to the person(whoever it was) who send me this question coz this question made me think a lot..

(well this topic could b interpreted in a wide sense of the word as in parents love and all but I prefer to bring the question down to a guy loving/not loving a gal before marriage:D)

The moment I saw this sms my first reply was, of course, the person who loves me assuming tat I don’t find the guy repulsive..my reason was simple n straight:What’s the point in loving a person who doesn’t care for u??? The only thing, loving tat guy would do lead to, is misery.. But thinking again I was puzzled, was I being true to myself? Or was I just saying that for the sake of it??? Could I shun out my feelings just coz I THINK tat this would be better for me..Can I love someone even if I know I am in love with another person?? Well, being a person who goes by her heart more than her head I couldn’t be so insensitive to myown feelings… Noways… never… not in a million years… so what do I do?? Well.. one day I had a discussion with one of my friends about this.. Her reply was the same it’s a biig question, cant really answer this..

From now on the following short forms r used X is the person who loves me n Y is the person whom I love..thinking about it there are a lot of sides to this 2 sided coin..
1.Assuming tat the person X is someone I don’t even like the answer is simple: obviously I can’t love him… there is a lot to b said about a gal’s feelings especially wen the gal is me…:P
2.Assuming that the person Y is not a person I m not totally in love with n X isn’t a guy I wouldn’t mind loving, well then again answer is simple I will try not to love Y and to love X..
ohk… tat leaves me with the choice tat I love Y n I like X.. now tats the real question… whom do/can I love more?
If I love X I know the feeling will be mutual but can I stop loving Y? would I get over Y? but if I still love Y wouldn’t it be cheating on X and cheating myself too??
If I love Y, wats the point I know the love wouldn’t b reciprocated…no point in going after what u cant achieve even remotely??? Ya I agree wen u dream, u hav to dream biig.. But wake up!! life isn’t a dream, its reality!!!!

Conclusion: i have no idea wat i would do.. jab hoga thab dekha jayega...(agar hoga..):)

So now its time for u to think whom would u love more the person who loves u or the person whom u love????

Of course before I finish there is still a very optimistic perspective to all this..What if Y didn’t realize tat he loves me but later discovers, after some dramatic incident, tat he does? Tat means X=Y(ya I like math).. tat would be gr88.. also that would be too bollywood style..but too bad clichés n life don’t go together…:)

10 comments:

Abhi said...

"made me think a lot.."-ROFLMAO, u and THINK LMAO!

"Can I love someone even if I know I am in love with another person??"- I will like to ask ths question to the scores of gals, whum i loved!

"X is someone I don’t even like" and "X isn’t a guy I wouldn’t mind loving"-1st tell me how u decide if u like him or not, just by seeing?? Or does sumthn called CHAR count?

"Whom do/can I love more?"- U Bloody two-timer!

"What if Y didn’t realize tat he loves me but later discovers, after some dramatic incident, tat he does? Tat means X=Y"- You do watch a lotta movies, don't u. Well from my RICH EXPERIENCE lemme tell u , that NEVER will happen

And last bt the MOST imp ques: What is LOVE??? How do u decide if u LOVE someone or not??Is LOVE all about dating and going around with hand n hand with the gal/guy or something beyond that!Is it something heavenly like the romantic novels say?? or is all that just crap? DO answer me ok!

Anonymous said...

just put yourself in karan johars shoes.. all ur confusion wud jus run away.
n sindhyaji... u have left me even more perplexed..

Shocky said...

cool blog.....
cooooooool blog.......
it wuz really good readin......

Abhay said...

Well i am with u.. Love the person who loves u and not the one whom u love... well the bollywood type endin doesnt happen usually..so its better u love the person X..

dEstini said...

u talk about chosing ??!!

huh ...bring them on!! i do multi tasking !! [:D] !!

Sindhya said...

@abhi: well cudnt u go n ask every single gal???:P

and i dont decide jus by seeing.. char definitely counts.. first of all should really care for me..lots of criterion, well cant really put it in one comment rt? il make a list and tell u someday[:p]

n i m not a two-timer..[swearing to herself,wants to call u names but she being the very sophisticated gal tat she is keeps mum(:P)]

well i know Y n X r never equal but tats wat i said.. i m being optimistic[:D]

wats love is a question i cant answer right now.. will answer later.. well i kno one thing for sure love is not about dating and goin around hand in hand with tat guy.. N ITS NOT CRAP!!!!

@dhirajji:ya tats wat i did wen i equated Y=X..actually it wasnt karan johar but whoever wrote pyaar mein kabhi kabhi n popkorn kaho mast ho jao(two recent movies i saw in tv coz i had nothing else to do..)[:P]
n sorry if i made u perplexed but i cant understand how i cud hav..[:)]

@muni:thanks dude..

@abhay:hey,gud tat u agree bro..but i still want to believe tat bollywood endings exist at least for ppl i know..because i know tat God is the director of a beautiful film called "life"..[:)][ note: i dont kno if god likes bollywood movies will hav to ask Him someday:D]

@destini:cool...keep it up n ul receive slaps from both X and Y..[:P] hey,tried it ever???lemme know if the gals had some brains[:D] n hey thanks for commenting...pls do keep on commenting..[:)]

Go'd said...

Hmm...well love is somthin very strange dude..!!! trust me!!! it can get very nasty at times!!
Nyways...nice post da...i liked the way u brot in "X" and "Y"...!!!!!!

Sindhya said...

@govind.. thanks dude... i know tat love can get nasty.. but i stil beleive tat its not gona b nasty for ppl i know..

madman in a madworld said...

Pal.u really got me confusing with your analytical part of it.............But of what i read ,,,,i tell you,if you just love a person because of a feeling that that guy loves you,do u call that love from your part?????
It shows that you are considerate for his feelings,or to put it bluntly you accept him because of SYMPATHY.....Unless you really feel it from your heart and is driven by no other feelings only it can be called love

Anonymous said...

Love can grow as long as you have a mutual feeling. I fall inlove with a guy who gave his world, and love grows!
If you don't have any feelings toward the person who love you, then what's the point of giving a shot? If the person whom you love doesnt love you back, then why should you fool yourself? Find a person who will love you and you will love him.
We are all different. We have our definition of Love.
I am broken hearted but I love my ex coz i know he love me atleast when we were together. And i will still love him even if he denies it and that he had moved on. Are indian guy's can moved on so quickly after 3years of memorable relationship in just 3months?