Sunday, December 17, 2006

Being busy

This blog is dedicated to R1 n R2 who asked me to cut my blogs short, to M2 who has told me that being busy is good and to S who does not care about what others, other than her friends, think about her.

Sindhya Kartha is always busy…that’s what everyone tells me..people who know me well know that I m busy not because I m a jada but because I m genuinely busy.. but people who don’t know me well tend to think that its because I m a jada.. why do u people think that way???? U don’t even know me.. how can u judge me??? People calling me a jada is something I hate and something which used to make me really hurt..

This really made me ask myself the qn: do I hav a people with people calling me a jada?? Should I really bother about it? For removing this so called jada image I stopped most of my activities for a while and reclined to my shell.. this did no good to anyone..it,personally, did a lot of harm to me.. only good it ever did was teach me a very valuable lesson in life which is the answer to my qn.. Y should I care??? I don’t need to prove to people that I m not a jada.. my real friends know that I m not a jada, its just that I m genuinely busy..they know that I m there for them when they need me..anyone can pretend that they r busy but its hard to be genuinely busy.. so this is for all those people who are said to be a jada coz they r busy:
KEEP BEING BUSY.. IF ANYONE SAYS U R A JADA JUS COZ U R BUSY ITS BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW U.. UR REAL FRIENDS KNOW THAT U R NOT A JADA... NO LAZY PERSON CAN CHANGE THE WORLD AND SO U AND ONLY U CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD.. !!! ROCK ON!![:D]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said sindhyaji.. and do understand, no one thinks you as the way you phrased it"JADA"
.. You are just imagined as one of the most rash drivers a person could come across.. well that too is something i summed up from talking to you.. never got a chance to see you dash!!!

Anonymous said...

Jada? Someone actually told u're a Jada????
WHoAAA...:O:O
*"Genuinely shocked"*

Ananthalekshmy V said...

wel....sindhya..tht was realy rocking...nd shocking too...!!!what i saw in this post(except the last para)was "yea..i wanted to say this ALOUD...to all...!!!"..from what i'v seen of u...

the way u concluded depicted more of a dif.mood of ur way of writing...

anyways good post...:)keep going..!!

Abhi said...

"I m genuinely busy"

With WHAT???? Think tht's why sum1 said ur a JADA, and frankly my dear, it's all about perception of an individual about your character. If sum1 thinks ur a show-off, let him/her think. Why should you bother??? It's when you try to CLEAR your part, that others also join th person who told ur a JADA??

Make it a point to name these R1's and R2's. They sound like R2D2 the robot's from Star Wars!

Rajesh said...

good post....and at last a small post :P
and yea....don't worry about unnecessary things....good going!!

Deepa said...

WHOA! SERIOUS WORRIES....! why the hell do u want 2 clarify some crooked headed ppl who called u 'JADA'!

Hari said...

Busyness is somethin u can be associated with.. Geniunely busy as u put it rightly and no one has the right to question that..
Jaada n u.. Basically the Sindhya Kartha tat i know is a girl who is the girl next door type!! A truly down to earth character.. And stoppin all ur activities and gettin into a shell was utter waste of ur good qualities.. and the way u ended the blog really rocks ma dear !! U said ma mind.
Fully agreein with Abhi.. Reveal R1.. and stuff like that.. sounds like some aliens addressin each other..

Sindhya said...

I apologise for the late reply..

@dhirajji.. "You are just imagined as one of the most rash drivers a person could come across.." tat makes me feel a loooooot better[:))]

@achu..[:)]

@uma..good assessment.. though i dunno if i agree[:)]

@abhi.. tats wat i m doing now..

@rajesh.. ya small post..stopped worryin abt unnecessary things[:P]

@deps.. stopped clarifying.. learnt tat lesson..[:)]

@hari...[:)]thankuuuuu...me the girl next door type??? i dunno abt tat..[:P] but anyways thanks for the compliment..