Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some nice messages

Well some days before I was thinking about what to write in my blog not because of shortage of incidents…:D which is a huge number.. But coz I wanted to blog something serious.. ya I know…lol.. Well I got something.. Here are some smses(slightly edited) I received recently which I liked a lot..(Courtesy my friends) its too bad I didn’t think of it before coz I have deleted a lot of excellent mesgs due to the increased capacity of my gr8 mob.. so here r a few which I stored , think about each of them, every msg has something to say to u.. ya u..brace urselves:

Ø Everything in life has a beautiful ending…. If it isn’t beautiful, then be sure its still not the ending…

Ø Everyone hears what u say.. Friends listen to what u say.. Best friends listen to what u don’t say… silence is the real conversation between friends.. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts..

Ø Only eyes speak the truth, neither the mirror nor the lips.. Only the person who loves u can c pain in ur eyes while everyone else believes in ur smile..

Ø So often, you loose someone by saying “I love you” but more often you loose someone by fearing to say “I LOVE YOU” that’s the logic that nobody understands..

Ø Anyone can make u smile, and anyone can make u cry.. But it takes a special person to make u smile with tears in your eyes.. Don’t lose such people..

Ø We spend our days waiting for the ideal path to appear in front of us.. But what we forget is that, paths are made by walking, not by waiting!

Ø Life gives us answers in three ways.. it says yes and gives u what u want, it says no and gives u something better, it says wait and gives u the best!

Ø Do not lose ur head in success n heart in failure..


PS: il put in more memorable quotes as soon as I get enough of them

4 comments:

Abhi said...

"silence is the real conversation between friends" Maybe that's why i don't get any SMS's frm u nowadays. Anyways not the kinda SERIOUS topic that i expected when i read the 1st para. Still much better. I wish u wd send these msg's to me. Maybe i don't fit th categories! Watver whu cares!

Abhay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sindhya said...

well abhi..i send smses to ppl who send me smses..[:P] wel nyways wen i get free smses back il send them to u..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.