Saturday, December 15, 2007

Study leave!

so its study leave again!!
Mom's home everyday now.. so cant even tell her that i 'had' been studying like i used to in school days and til s4 in colg too.. Well now did i lie to my mom then??? i dont think so.. coz i did study for 5 mins in a day then too.. Thank goodness she never asked me for how much time then.. i wud really have been screwed then.. Nowadays its really hard to prove to my mom that i have been studying..
Only thing she would allow other than study is to sleep.. ohk for all you ppl out ther who are gona say i m lucky think again.. My dad is the exact opposite.. He would never let me sleep.. So now its like keeping my book open and day dreaming.. Again trouble mom knows exactly wat i m doing.. even if i m staring at the book[:P]

Anyone having any suggestions is welcome to comment[:D]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5 mins. study'aaa ...enthuvado ithu? :O

As a wise man once said, "Chunk it, babe!"

Padikkan valya paadanalle... :P

Suggestions enichum venam ... 8->