Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Being busy 2

Ohk.. i had written a post before.. about being busy..

Well i have always wanted free time somehow i never got it.. Is it gud or bad.. tat was always my qn.. Today taught me that i cant define if its gud or bad.. but i do know tat its not me..

Most of my friends would agree on this when i say i am usually very busy.. some may term me not having time for them as "jada" to put it in malayalam terms.. But if they are close to me they know that i always find time for ppl who are close to me.. I like being occupied.. and i m sorry if anyone is hurt by it..

Today well in the morning when i went to college i knew this wasnt a typical day in the life of sindhya kartha.. coz well i always have a plan for a day and its always jam packed.. today my only agenda in college was to write a rough record.. Half way through i learned that there was no need to keep the record.. Ya well i m a person whose feelings are reflected on my face and my closest friends could definitely see through it..there were some ppl who saw that i wasnt myself.. they thought i was sad..(vin,rosh,pri,ans,anv,hari,kish i m really glad to have you as my friends, you ppl are the best!!:)) Well ya even i knew i was a bit jumpy but i dint know the reason.. And when they asked why i said nothing.. but it was evident something was bothering me..

Then well one of my friends asked me to do the record work for her.. And to my own surprise i was happy to do it.. She still thinks i did it for her.. But lil did she realize that it was for me that i did it:)

Also learnt something else.. Little things and non-stop chatting can make me happy.. Thank god for that:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

non stop chatting !! [:D]

-Rajesh

Unknown said...

>> to the little-things' girl

Am I not in your best friends' list? :(( :(( :((
*finding my name no in the list*
[-(
EVIDEEE?? :D

Unknown said...

"Well whats life all about??"

Life's about putting me into best friends' list. :P

Prateeksha said...

Sindy,about your busy life,I had mentioned in one of my recent posts.Now,after reading this,I think,the best comment to add here will be to copy and paste from that post.Here it goes:
"And I really admire some persons,these busy guys.for eg,I wonder how my friend sindy manages all these things.Here,I cant even manage time for my own personal things.And there,she runs behind all these things,fests,classes,etc etc.Really,friend,u r great.Claps for u."

:).So dont worry.Your friends know u,know what you want,and never feels like you are a 'jaada.'