Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mom's the best friend that i have ever known.. So here's something i dedicate to her:

When i get up i thank god
that i have someone to turn to,
that i have someone i can share everything with...

You are someone who understands me like no other
You have been with me through thick and thin
You have been there to scold me,to tease me, and to share my joys,
To tell me what i m doing is wrong(but ya i know i retort back like a normal teenager then)

Sorry ma, if i ever hurt you..
You are the best thing that could happen to me..:)

Note:this post maybe out of context and may seem like its not a poem or a prose but thats what i wanted it to be..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Note:this post maybe out of context and may seem like its not a poem or a prose but thats what i wanted it to be.."

Don't know about that, either, and doesn't matter if it's out of context, but what I know is that, it's beautiful.

Prateeksha said...

wow Sindy,I am sure ,you wouldnt have noticed this coincidence.It was Hari who brought this into my notice,and that too,only hours back.U had these two posts on dec 5th nd 6th and i had two posts on dec 8th.Just notice,how close our thoughts were then.:).