Sunday, August 22, 2010

Memoires Post FS

This post is only meant as a token of my gratitude to a lot of people. It may seem Greek and Latin to anyone not mentioned below. :) Our inter unit fashion show happened last tuesday. Ya it is been a week but memories are still fresh. The best part was we designed and created all the dresses.. Can you believe it software engineers doing all the work. I am proud of everyone in the team. I will try to enlist everyone here in random order. Sorry if I miss out anyone

@Captain.. Seriously we could not have done so much without your help:) You were an inspiration. You were always the adult around.

@T chettan.. You rocked as the tree. Very nice attitude. :)

@Ms. J.. I was shocked at the amount of detailing you had done to your dress. On the actual day you were looking grand. Simply magnificent.

@Mr. A.. Eventhough you came in at the last moment you were an integral part of the show:)

@Ms. S.. Hey you really put in a lot of effort. It was fun having you around. Remember the time when you, Ms. L and me were painting the fire. We had a fun time just us gals:) We talked about a lot of things that day, right?

@Ms. D.. You looked beautiful in that fully green dress. Only you could carry it off. I still remember the day we tried a demo run of the dress. You were crying about how hard it was to put on. But finally you looked fantastic. The crowd loved you:)

For the second round we had:
@Mr. H or rather Mr. S like i would prefer calling him coz of the costume. You did wonderfully well with all the props. actually the final dress was a total hit.. To the point:D as I would say:)

@Mr. C as I call him for obvious reasons. :) Only you had the nerve to pull it off. I dont think anyone else could have done that:)

@Mr. R what a pose. I am glad hospital people did not see you else they would have taken you and put you on medication.

@ Chinnu Minnu.. I know you will kill me for calling you this but it was the captain's idea to call you that in the first place. So beat him up first:D You stole the show. Really. The formation was perfect. Hope you guys heard the applause during your formation.

Round 3:

@ R.. My god you had a gr8 look. Perfect for what you potrayed. I was scared:P

@ H aka KK .. Only you would have the composure even when things go wrong. And now I can understand why FS is something you love doing:)

@L .. You rock girl.. As captain said your walk was super:) I was am amazed at how you carried it off, especially for your first time ramp walk:)

@M.. I am proud of you. You did justice to your costume.. The hardwork you put in finally payed off.. and you look good with your hair loose:)


Behind the scenes:
@Mr. A or Mr. C N as you are known. Thanks a lot.. I guess I cannot put in words the gratitude that all of us feel:)

@Ms. V and Ms. J.. Your dedication knows no parallel. Hats off to you.:)

@Ms. V.. You did pretty good as the MC. You have a wonderful clarity about your voice:)

@Mr. A.. Wonderful ppt.. It was par excellence:)

@ Mr. R the car enthusiast. I remember the painting that we did on the already existing painting. The lines you drew were perfect. I could not do anything even close to it:)

@ Mr. A.. You were a big help. You used to stay up with all of us for all the small helps that you could render:)

I almost forgot Mr. V or Mr. B as he is popularly known.. You made us laugh like crazy:D First day of designing was jus the 3 of us. Remember what all we tried to do for the costume which ultimately came to me?:D

Ultimately after the FS I have made a lot of friends for life. Thank you everyone. And more than the prize what matters is if we had fun. And I can say with certainity that we enjoyed to the max. I am actually thankful to the company for such an occasion.. This is what makes life memorable at office. :)

Sindy signing off:)

No comments: