Sunday, August 01, 2010

The best friendship day ever..[:)]

Its August 1st 2010.. As always life stays busy for yours truly.. Morning had some urgent things to attend then at noon had guests.. But the best part came after 3:50pm.. My friends from school and I had planned to meet up at the beach.. Last two weekends were hectic. Did not even have time to enjoy a moment. My friend Ms.A is going to Chicago on aug 11th. So it was like the last time in a loong time that all of us were going to be together.. As always there was a laughter spree.. Chats,gossips and of course the main course of talk nowadays ie about marriage plans for each of us.. For around 3 hours I was taken back to the school days.. Studied in the same class in the same bench in 9th and 10th and now in entirely different fields.. Life has so many pleasant twists.. I loved the day.. I love being with my friends.. Thanks all 4 of you and all of you who know I consider you close to my heart..

Sindy signing off[:D]

No comments: