Monday, November 13, 2006

Friends and friendship for me....

Ohk..now i start my first real post.. This is about the people who are the most significant in my life my friends..

I will start with this note:"My friends are the greatest in the world!!!"

Well ya,my friends are the greatest in the world which includes my mom….Everyone is allowed to boast about something or other, right? And well,this is what I m boasting about this:). Its nice to have such good caring friends..For all those people who cant understand what I am trying to say I can put it like this, if it weren’t for my friends, I would have never gone to uniy(which is by the way ,not one of the, but THE greatest places to be at!! No wonder why almost all uniyians blog about something or the other related to uniy:)), I would have never started blogging (for all those people who are smiling right now..ya you were responsible:)) my college-life(which is without a doubt gr8)n school-life(every moment of which was too good) wouldn’t have been this fun, in fact, u people make my life a joy to live!!!thank u..( n well I m not being formal:P) i m really fortunate to have u all as my true friends....

So then what does friendship mean to me?

I got an sms some days back from a good friend of mine which said:

"Friendship means a little heart that never hates, a quiet smile that never fades, a smooth touch that never shakes, a strong relationship that never breaks!!!..."

Ya.. to put in a single line that is what friendship means to me..Friends always have a heart that can never hate u.Well, even if someone says he/she hates his/her friend due to some reason it doesn’t mean that that person really hates the other person completely. It means that that person doesn’t like the bad quality/character of the other person or even what the other person did. I don’t think its humanly possible for someone to hate a once-upon-a-time close friend. And well smile is one of the best gifts that u can present someone[unless u are a guy are taking out his girlfriends out on a early-in-the-relationship date without even a penny in his pockets, smile woudnt work there buddy! :P(vice versa also if it is possible)]well in general smile can melt hearts n sometimes provide the strength that another heart needs. So I recommend, like one of my friends says: “Keep smiling.”:). Friendship is definitely a tender touch that touches and bonds a lot of hearts. So, well as a conclusion it is definitely a strong relationship which never breaks. Its one of the most important relationships, so never neglect it….

Well there is a small story about friends and me..(ya u will have to read the story.)When I was little I was a complete extrovert (some people may say I still am n some others may say I m not anymore) and so, didn’t have any problem with talking to anyone anywhere. At that time I used to make a loooooot of friends, but the depths of my friendships with most, were shallow (or sometimes my judgement about my friends weren’t right).One or two incidents made me realize the need to have true friends: friend that really care about u, friends who are really there for u n who would welcome your being there for them.well now I m glad to say that yes my friends are true. Well, my gang of friends in cllass: A.,A.,A.,A.,A.,M.,R.,V.,(oh I didn’t realize 5/9 in the gang had names starting with A.i guess I m so used to calling the initials/surnames of 3 A.s)they are really true friends in the strict sense of the word. . glad to have u guys as my friends.. all of you are so different yet soo same..(ya I know I m contradicting myself but that’s the way it is)its always memorable to remember the time I had with u people especially our s12 tour,dhwani 06 nite out to see our college dance performance, n of course the gr8 time we had in my house on one strike day,remember?

Well thank u to R,A1,n V. for getting me into blogging, thank u A2 for asking me to post asap. N well thank u to some of my seniors n some uniyians for inspiring me n encouraging me to blog.. thank u to some of my friends in other colleges too for,again, inspiring me. If I have missed out anyone its not intentional.. (well, I think I shud try my hand at writing a thank u speech for the winner of the oscars:P)

So as u can see, friendship means a lot to me. It’s my friends who take me to a world which otherwise I wouldn’t have explored. Being a single child, my friends were the closest thing I have had to siblings. They are the ones who share my sorrows and my joys and also give me good advices. Of course they are also the ones who tease me n criticize a lot..:P It is a cardinal rule for me that my friends should remain true. Don’t ask me how I will find out if they are true coz even I don’t kno:)Well right now, I have lot of friends in a lot of places especially my college(which has the gr8est set of students incl me:P) and at uniy. Seriously college is really fun with such friends n such gr8 seniors(ya ya I m soapifying everyone:D).n well what to say about uniy its one place which I enjoy going to.


PS:All my good friends are people whom I open up to. So if anyone feels that I m very formal,get to know me better,talk to me and I will definitely change your opinion:DFor all those people who doubt if I consider u as my friend, don’t doubt anymore I don’t consider anyone as my enemy,ya even people I don’t like:P.. lol….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he ...nice work...liked the part "gr8 seniors" :P ..anyways nice post...waitin for more...keep up the good job...

Abhi said...

"unless u are a guy are taking out his girlfriends out on a early-in-the-relationship date without even a penny in his pockets, smile woudnt work there buddy!"- BELIVE me IT DOES!


"glad to have u guys"-EXCUSE ME, i thot these were gals u wer talkin abt

I shud try my hand at writing a thank u speech for the winner of the oscars:P"-Yea u wd do gr8.


"gr8 seniors(ya ya I m soapifying everyone:D"-Sad to say am nt impressed

Good start, waitin fr more!

Sindhya said...

@abhay thanks bro..:)

@abhi: i kenw u of all people would point that out.. well guys can be generalised to include gals too..
n oh u must have been lucky if u got ur gf to pay..i m not too impressed with the girl though..
thank u for the compliment(i take it as a complement) on my writing thank u speeches for oscars..
and well the last statement wasnt meant to impress u anyways:)u r easily impressed by some special people only na?:P hey no offence meant..n well thanks for the encouragement..:)

Anonymous said...

Really one of the sweetest subjects to start blogging on.. Friendship is what that defines life and you have expressed it beautifully by potraying instances from your life.. Good sense of humour too sindhyaji.. Hats off to you !!!! Keep blogging and my best wishes!!!

Ananthalekshmy V said...

wel....i'm late...still...saying...i thnk its gonna b a diff. blog....as u'v started with a "Vote of thnks"....n a BIIIG topic..watta say???a big leap for a gr8 strt?...my dear....bt,this was vry good..

Ananthalekshmy V said...

<<< if anyone feels that I m very formal,get to know me better,talk to me and I will definitely change your opinion:>>>>...."aarando" has said....""adukkunthorum close aakum...""....rt sindy???